mahout-user mailing list archives

From psun <psund...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting started with frequent pattern mining
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 06:07:03 GMT
Hi,

I'm totally new to mahout and machine learning. I would like to use FP
algorithm in my java code.

I have installed hadoop, mahout on ubuntu. I'm running some examples for FP.

I understand that FP algorithm has to be imported into the java code to call
the algorithm from the code. Can anyone please provide me resources on
getting started with running FP algorithm using mapreduce from java? More
like a library resource to describe libraries, methods and it's list of
parameters will be useful too.

Regards,
psun