mahout-user mailing list archives

From psun <psund...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting started with frequent pattern mining
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 18:33:22 GMT
Thank you for the info. and the link on data set.

Is there a documentation on the library which help me understand how to use
it? For e.g.
1. understanding the output. I see list of folders in the output. files in
"frequentpatterns/part-?" and "fpgrowth/part-?" seems to have the same
content.
2. knowing list of methods provided by the library

How does one know all that? If we have to do code walk through, can anyone
please share the link for the info?

Thank you.

Regards,
psun