mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contract for DataModel methods getUserIDs & getItemIDs
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 18:22:29 GMT
Off the top of my head, I can't think of a place that really needs this
behavior. It would come up, likely, in contexts where two models get merged
for some reason and it's doing a merge of ordered lists. I searched some
likely places and did not see this being used this way. My hunch is that
you will get away with it.