mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Classpath issues for basic mapreduce
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 13:31:08 GMT
(It isn't my book alone -- I did not write the clustering part.)

0.8-SNAPSHOT depends on 1.0.4 actually. Try the latest code in SVN.
This is not the source of your problem though. You are not including
Hadoop's dependencies (like commons logging) in your project. Why, is
specific to how you tried to configure your project.