mahout-user mailing list archives

From Kris Jack <mrkrisj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documentation for ParallelALSFactorizationJob
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 15:42:50 GMT
Thanks guys, I've got that working now.  I was interested to find that
there is code that helps to evaluate the results of AWS.  Out of interest,
is there similar code in Mahout that helps with evaluating matrix
multiplication (e.g. org.apache.mahout.cf.taste.hadoop.item.RecommenderJob)?

Best,
Kris

--
Dr Kris Jack,