mahout-user mailing list archives

From qiaoresearcher <qiaoresearc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: need help on mahout
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 16:43:18 GMT
It is a supervised classification problem.

For example, a very simple case:
say, overall we collect 4 pages from the data set:  { web_page 1  web_page
2 web_page 3 web_page 4  }
then users may have input vectors like:
user1 [1 1  0  0]
user2 [1 1  0  0]
user3 [0 0  1  1]
user4 [0 0  1  1]
user5 [0 0  1  1]

then whatever classification algorithm mahout has should return
classification results as
group 1 { user1, user2}
group 2 { user3, user4, user5 }