mahout-user mailing list archives

From Iñigo Llamosas <inigollamo...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue on how to know average recommendation time
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 10:29:48 GMT
Hi everybody,

I am trying to run mia examples, and I am facing a problem I am stuck at:

At some points in the book (ex. page 76), it encourages to use
LoadEvaluator class to calculate the average recommendation time. I am
running some examples (ex. ch05.LibimsetiLoadRunner) that make use of this
class and I cannot see any info in the command line output. I really need
this info If I am to take this to a Prod. environment.

This is the command, if it is of any use:

java  -classpath
/usr/local/mahout-book-master/target/mia-0.1-jar-with-dependencies.jar
mia.recommender.ch05.LibimsetiLoadRunner -server -d64 -Xmx2048m
-XX:+UseParallelGC -XX:+UseParallelOldGC

What am I missing?

Thank you in advance,

Iñigo