mahout-user mailing list archives

From Chidananda Sridhar <chids...@gmail.com>
Subject Classification Algorithms in Mahout
Date Sun, 24 Mar 2013 04:07:32 GMT
Hi,

I am doing a class project on classification and want to use Mahout. I was
searching for the classification algorithms already implemented in Mahout
and came to this page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/Algorithms

The webpage says that Online Passive
Aggressive<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/Online+Passive+Aggressive>is
integrated and the rest of the classification algorithms are open or
awaiting commit. Does the webpage have the latest information, or is it yet
to be updated? Is "Online Passive Aggressive" the only algorithm I can use
for now? On the other hand, I see that most of the clustering algorithms
have been integrated.

Thanks,
Chidananda