mahout-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <pat.fer...@gmail.com>
Subject Controlling output locations
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 15:52:03 GMT
Am I loosing my mind or did the --outputPath option get removed from the MatrixMultiplicationJob
recently? It looks like it is now in 'productWith-xxx' so I'll have to search for the most
recent dir of that name? And why isn't there a --outputPath option to transpose? I have to
search for the most resent new 'traspose-xxx' directory in temp to find it and see no other
way to use it. While I'm at it the similarity matrix for the recommender job has no output
placement option so I have to move it out of temp after creating it. There is a flag option
to create the matrix, why not just name the output location and treat that as the flag?

Apologies if I have indeed lost my mind, it happens all too often.