mahout-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Applying clustering techique
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 11:06:02 GMT
The CSVVectorIterator in the Integration package will take in a CSV file and produce vectors.
 It assumes that each row is the equivalent of a DenseVector (does MovieLens fit that?)  If
you need otherwise, I'd suggest starting with the code and modifying to fit your needs.

-Grant

Grant Ingersoll | @gsingers
http://www.lucidworks.com