mahout-user mailing list archives

From Bill Q <bill.q....@gmail.com>
Subject Parallel implemented classifiers in Mahout
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 16:00:18 GMT
Hi,
I am trying to get a better understanding of the classification algorithms
that the training part has been implemented parallel so it can
run simultaneously on different computing nodes.

I have tried to read some of the documentation but I got a little confused
of the wording. For example, the Logistic SGD, is it implemented parallel?
And SVM? Can some veteran here give a list of the the algorithm that can be
trained in a distributed parallel way?

Many thanks.

Bill