mahout-user mailing list archives

From Manuel Blechschmidt <Manuel.Blechschm...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Issue when running Mahout Recommender Demo
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2013 15:13:21 GMT
Hi Jason,
if it is just about to get something up and running as fast as possible I would recommend
my github project:

It uses a glassfish 3.1.2 server but it is bundled. So you should get it running with the
following 3 commands:

git clone git://github.com/ManuelB/facebook-recommender-demo.git
cd facebook-recommender-demo
mvn install
mvn embedded-glassfish:run

https://github.com/ManuelB/facebook-recommender-demo