mahout-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Musselman <andrew.mussel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preserve contents of keys after running k-means
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2013 20:53:59 GMT
So how are people working around this without patching 0.7?  Downgrading to
0.6?

We're on a cluster where we don't have admin rights to patch Mahout.

Our dumb idea now is to hash the concatenated values of each vector and
pair that up with our original ids, then run another process on the points
results to hash the results, then join up on hash value to pull id together
with cluster #.

Anyone have a nicer solution to this at hand?