mahout-user mailing list archives

From "Lee, Howon" <ho...@thebackplane.com>
Subject Keeping track of revisions of models?
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 02:29:42 GMT
Hey, I'm planning to make some sgd logistic regression models, serialize
them to save them and test my programs with these models.

It seems pretty terrible to check them into my version control, because
they're binaries.

Is there a good way to keep track of versions of my models, revert them,
etc, even though they're serialized and stuff? I've been thinking about
making a separate repo just for these models. Does anybody have any
experience and/or advice in this matter?