mahout-user mailing list archives

From Stevo Slavić <ssla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ALS-WR Predictions
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 19:53:43 GMT
Hello Stuart,

Have a look at description of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-872
In a comment there Sebastian also references wiki entry:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/Collaborative+Filtering+with+AlS-WR

PredictionJob/predictFromFactorization was replaced with
org.apache.mahout.cf.taste.hadoop.als.RecommenderJob = recommendfactorized
: Compute recommendations using the factorization of a rating matrix

See the RecommenderJob class javadoc for parameters:
https://builds.apache.org/job/Mahout-Quality/javadoc/org/apache/mahout/cf/taste/hadoop/als/RecommenderJob.html

Kind regards,
Stevo Slavic.