mahout-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Eastman <j...@windwardsolutions.com>
Subject Re: dirichlet clustering with named vectors
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 15:12:39 GMT
I've not tried this particular use case personally but it should be possible. NamedVectors
flow transparently through k-means and Dirichlet, indeed they should be transparent in all
Vector clustering. When you run the final clustering (-cl) step with Dirichlet, this will
use the final iteration's cluster centers and a distance-based assignment using the distance
measure you specify. You can select the most likely assignment or one that is pdf-based.