mahout-user mailing list archives

From Puneet Arora <arorapuneet2...@gmail.com>
Subject Editing Dictionary Vector Generated
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2013 07:50:20 GMT
Hello All,

I am currently working on sentimental analysis of social media where in I
am using mahout for vectors generation using bigrams, but while classifying
them under the category some of the unigrams which I dont want are also
coming.
Like
I classified anti English as negative
now in dictionary vector  anti English is marked as negative which is fine
then
anti is marked as negative which also acceptable but
it is also taking English as negative which is not acceptable

So I want to know whether there is anyway I can make changes directly in
dictionary vectors.

With Regards
Puneet Arora