mahout-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mahout what's new in 0.8 presentation by Apaxo
Date Sun, 27 Oct 2013 02:57:49 GMT
Manuel,

It is great to see that you are giving a talk like this and I like a lot of
the content of the talk.

Some things that I think would be good are

a) slideshare has extracted a title based on the first bits in your slides
so that the slides are titled "Apaxo Mahout 0.8".  This is really
 misleading.  In general, it would be good to call Mahout by the full name
"Apache Mahout" when first mentioned.

b) the URL assigned has this same confusion.  Changing that probably will
require re-uploading the slide show.

c) it would be good if you could give a pointer back to the Mahout web site.