mahout-user mailing list archives

From Suneel Marthi <suneel_mar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/common/base/Preconditions
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 07:56:20 GMT
Good. (No I am not interested in the patch, Thanks :) )

On Thursday, November 28, 2013 2:54 AM, Tharindu Rusira <tharindurusira@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes that's the exact issue Suneel, it was a careless mistake while adding projects to Eclipse
that I missed those .jars.
I even messed with the code to find a workaround so that it does not require these Precondition
checks. (I've attached a patch if you are interested) :)

Thanks a lot.
-Tharindu