mahout-user mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost-Fromm <isa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/common/base/Preconditions
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2013 09:02:29 GMT
On Thu, 28 Nov 2013 13:24:26 +0530
Tharindu Rusira <tharindurusira@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes that's the exact issue Suneel, it was a careless mistake while
> adding projects to Eclipse that I missed those .jars.

When changing Mahout code make sure to either run

mvn eclipse:eclipse before importing the project into your workspace or
enable maven support in Eclipse.

When integrating Mahout into your project it's best to use Maven, Ivy,
Gradle or some other build system that supports resolving transitive
dependencies automatically to avoid these issues.

Isabel