mahout-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <pat.fer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr-recommender for Mahout 0.9
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 17:18:55 GMT
I have dismax (no edismax) but am not using it yet, using the default query, which does use
‘AND’. I had much the same though as I slept on it. Changing to OR is now working much
much better. So obvious it almost bit me, not good in this case...

With only a trivially small amount of testing I’d say we have a new recommender on the block.

If anyone would like to help eyeball test the thing let me know off-list. There are a few
instructions I’ll need to give. And it can’t handle much load right now due to intentional
design limits.