mahout-user mailing list archives

From Rashid Khan <rashood.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Introduction
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 07:58:30 GMT
Hey all,

I am a computer science student, presently in my third year of college. I
am currently taking the Machine Learning Class by Andrew NG on Coursera,
and started looking for Open Source Machine Learning projects and found
Mahout. I have got the source code and have successfully built the project
on my machine. I would like to contribute on the project and if possible do
a GSoC Project under Mahout for upcoming version of GSoC[0].

Are there any beginner level bugs which I can start with to familiarise
myself with the Mahout codebase?

Really excited and looking forward on working on the project.

Have a great day!

Cheers,
--
Rashid Khan