mahout-user mailing list archives

From Manuel Blechschmidt <Manuel.Blechschm...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Mahout Web Service GlassFish 4 Deployment Error
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 19:06:23 GMT
Hallo Mario,
so as far as I know there is nothing special in the mahout-core.jar

So you should easily be able to bundle it in a war.

We are deploying a ~100mb ear on our glassfish cluster including mahout and this is working
but I also have to admit that we are having from time to time problems with deployments.

/Manuel