mahout-user mailing list archives

From "Zhang, Pengchu" <pzh...@sandia.gov>
Subject Run my 1st Mahout Example, got error
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 15:56:01 GMT
I installed Mahout on my PC Eclipse. No compile errors but when I run the class org.apache.mahout.clustering.syntheticcontrol.kmeans
on default, the following message appears. So did for running other classes such as derichlet.
Please help:

Dec 05, 2013 8:28:05 AM org.slf4j.impl.JCLLoggerAdapter info
INFO: Running with default arguments
Dec 05, 2013 8:28:08 AM org.slf4j.impl.JCLLoggerAdapter info
INFO: Preparing Input
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/mahout/clustering/conversion/InputDriver
       at org.apache.mahout.clustering.syntheticcontrol.kmeans.Job.run(Job.java:130)
       at org.apache.mahout.clustering.syntheticcontrol.kmeans.Job.main(Job.java:60)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.mahout.clustering.conversion.InputDriver
       ... 2 more