mahout-user mailing list archives

From Mario Levitin <mariolevi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mahout Web Service GlassFish 4 Deployment Error
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 18:53:48 GMT
Hi Manuel,
I will try to change the embedded GlassFish. But the problem appears to be
an inherent problem of Mahout. Because what I do is a very simple thing:
create a new maven web project in Netbeans 7.3 and add a new Restful web
service from patterns. If you deploy the project, it works. But if you also
add Mahout-core as a dependency to the project and then try to deploy the
project then it gives the error I posted before.