mahout-user mailing list archives

From unmesha sreeveni <unmeshab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Desicion Tree in Mahout
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 10:17:51 GMT
Thanks Sigbjørn Dybdahl, I was waiting for the answer.

Yes i downloaded mahout-distribution-0.6 Source.And went through

* mahout-distribution-0.6->core->src->main->java->org->apache->mahout->classifier->df*

I am seeing several folders and programs.*[builder
,data,mapreduce,node,ref.split,tools,Bagging.java,DecisionForestr.java,DFUtils.java,ErrorEstimate.java]*
Should i include all these in my Eclipse project?

I downloaded the releted jar files also
*1.commons-cli-2.0-mahout.jar*
*2.hadoop2.*-cdh4.3 jars*
*3.mahout-core-0.4.jar*