mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sigbjørn Dybdahl <sigbj...@fifty-five.com>
Subject Re: Desicion Tree in Mahout
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 15:12:41 GMT
Hi,

As Ted suggested, you should start with using the latest stable release
(currently version 0.8). When looking at the list of related jars, you
should be careful and stick to one version of Mahout as you've downloaded
the sources for v0.6 and the mahout-core v0.4 jar.

Regarding how to integrate Mahout into your current project, no need to
copy the source files. Just include the jar in your buildpath and use it to
instantiate the relevant objects.

You should consider checking out the JavaDoc (
https://builds.apache.org/job/Mahout-Quality/javadoc/) for the
org.apache.mahout.classifier.df.builder package. It's not very well
documented, but it's a start.

Sigbjørn