mahout-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Musselman <andrew.mussel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exposing Mahout recommender as a web service
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 16:35:09 GMT
>From that link on Recommender+Documentation it appears it should be
straightforward to get the movielens dataset and start up an example
recommender with

`mvn jetty:run`

However I got a missing plugin error when I tried it out that indicates we
don't have Jetty configured properly to run:

[ERROR] No plugin found for prefix 'jetty' in the current project and in
the plugin groups [org.apache.maven.plugins, org.codehaus.mojo] available
from the repositories [local (/home/akm/.m2/repository), central (
http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2)] -> [Help 1]