mahout-user mailing list archives

From Suneel Marthi <suneel_mar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Clustering CSV
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2014 20:34:44 GMT
You wouldn't have a dictionary when creating vectors from CSV (via CsvIterator).
If u would like to see the documents that are part of cluster, try running the cluster output
thru a seqdumper and that should give the document names (or points) that belong to a cluster.

You need to be working off of Mahout 0.9 or trunk to see the later working.