mahout-user mailing list archives

From Suneel Marthi <suneel_mar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: seqdumper output?
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 22:44:20 GMT
You should run the clusterdump on /home/r9r/seqTest/seqKmeans/clusters-1-final/part-xxxxx to
see the points that are in the cluster.
But u need a dictionary for that which wouldn't be available if the vectors were generated
from CSV.

So one way to generate a dictionary for a CSV and verify the clustering output would be to
go through the below process :-

1. Convert CSV file to a lucene index (see http://glaforge.appspot.com/article/lucene-s-fun
for sample code).
2. Run the lucene index from (1) through Mahout's lucene2seq utility - this converts the lucene
indexes into sequencefiles
3. Run the output of (2) thru seq2sparse - this should generate tf-idf vectors, dictionary,
tf-vectors, wordcounts
4. Run the output of (3) thru KMeans Driver.

Please give this a try.