mahout-user mailing list archives

From "Nick Pentreath" <nick.pentre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mahout on Spark?
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 07:04:42 GMT
I know the Spark/Mllib devs can occasionally be quite set in ways of doing certain things,
but we'd welcome as many Mahout devs as possible to work together.

It may be too late, but perhaps a GSoC project to look at a port of some stuff like co occurrence
recommender and streaming k-means?

—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone