mahout-user mailing list archives

From Bikash Gupta <bikash.gupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Approach to map the clustering output with existing data indexes
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 17:55:23 GMT
I am newbie to Mahout and working on a data mining clustering use case
using K-Means. I need a help to understand how to map the original
data with the clustered output to gain more insight. Let say

After performing data preparation we have a summarized data set having
following attributes

Key1,Key2,Dimension1,Dimension2,Measure1,Measure2,Measure3

Now I have executed clustering algorithm on following attributes

Measure1,Measure2,Measure3

Output of the clustering would be Cluster Id with its
data(Measure1,Measure2,Measure3).

Question: How can I perform clustering on specific attributes in
dataset, where the clustered output must contain all attributes.

Request to help me with right approach.

--
Regards
Bikash Gupta