mahout-user mailing list archives

From Bikash Gupta <bikash.gupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cluster Dumper in 0.9
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 17:06:54 GMT
I am running cluster dumper

After extracting output from Cluster dump I am transposing the row to
column, hence I have directly called this class from my java code.

Code:

ClusterDumper.main(new String[] {
                buildOption(DefaultOptionCreator.INPUT_OPTION),seqFileDir,
                buildOption(DefaultOptionCreator.OUTPUT_OPTION),outputFile,
                buildOption(ClusterDumper.OUTPUT_FORMAT_OPT),format,
                buildOption(ClusterDumper.POINTS_DIR_OPTION),pointsDir
                });

I have attached output too. Please note Key of Sequence File is
Text.class and its seperated using "`" character. I have also attached
Cluster Metadata

--
Thanks & Regards
Bikash Kumar Gupta