mahout-user mailing list archives

From Bikash Gupta <bikash.gupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cluster Dumper in 0.9
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2014 07:13:58 GMT
Suneel,

I was going through code of CSVClusterWriter and found that if vector
is an instance of NamedVector then it writes only Key.

if (theVec instanceof NamedVector) {
          line.append(((NamedVector)theVec).getName());
        } else {
          String vecStr = theVec.asFormatString();
          //do some basic manipulations for display
          vecStr = VEC_PATTERN.matcher(vecStr).replaceAll("_");
          line.append(vecStr);
        }

Hence I am getting only key as an ouput of cluster dumper. Request you
to specify the design assumption behind this....

--
Thanks & Regards
Bikash Kumar Gupta