mahout-user mailing list archives

From "Allen, Ronald L." <allen...@ornl.gov>
Subject seqdumper output?
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 20:28:33 GMT
Hello,

I have done something wrong with clustering a CSV file and can't quite figure it out.  I am
using Mahout 0.9 on a local machine only.  Below is the output from seqdumper, and I am not
sure how to interpret it.  Can anyone help?

Input Path: file:/home/r9r/seqTest/seqKmeans/clusters-1-final/_policy
Key class: class org.apache.hadoop.io.Text Value Class: class org.apache.mahout.clustering.iterator.ClusteringPolicyWritable
Key: : Value: org.apache.mahout.clustering.iterator.ClusteringPolicyWritable@78be9eb3
Count: 1
Input Path: file:/home/r9r/seqTest/seqKmeans/clusters-1-final/part-00000
Key class: class org.apache.hadoop.io.IntWritable Value Class: class org.apache.mahout.clustering.iterator.ClusterWritable
Key: 0: Value: org.apache.mahout.clustering.iterator.ClusterWritable@592ea0f8
Count: 1
Input Path: file:/home/r9r/seqTest/seqKmeans/clusters-1-final/part-00001
Key class: class org.apache.hadoop.io.IntWritable Value Class: class org.apache.mahout.clustering.iterator.ClusterWritable
Key: 1: Value: org.apache.mahout.clustering.iterator.ClusterWritable@44a2786
Count: 1

There's probably a good chance I am still not getting my CSV data into something usable.
I can get it into a sequence file, but this is the output.

Thanks,
Ronald