mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Schelter <...@apache.org>
Subject Documentation, Documentation, Documentation
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2014 11:49:01 GMT
Hi,

this is another reminder that we still have to finish our documentation
improvements! The website looks shiny now and there have been lots of
discussions about new directions but we still have some work todo in
cleaning up webpages. We should especially make sure that the examples work.

Please help with that, anyone who is willing to sacrifice some time, go
through a website and try out the steps described is of great help to
the project. It would also be awesome to get some help in creating a few
new pages, especially for the recommenders.

Here's the list of documentation related jira's for 1.0:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-1441?jql=project%20%3D%20MAHOUT%20AND%20component%20%3D%20Documentation%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20due%20ASC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20created%20ASC

Best,
Sebastian