mahout-user mailing list archives

From "Martin, Nick" <NiMar...@pssd.com>
Subject Re: Welcome Pat Ferrel as new committer on Mahout
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 11:52:35 GMT
Awesome Pat congrats!!! Very well deserved.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 24, 2014, at 6:20 AM, "Sebastian Schelter" <ssc@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> this is to announce that the Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Mahout has
asked Pat Ferrel to become committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

> Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since in addition to posting
patches on JIRA it also gives write access to the code repository. That also means that now
we have yet another person who can commit patches submitted by others to our repo *wink*

> Pat, we look forward to working with you in the future. Welcome! It would be great if
you could introduce yourself with a few words.