mahout-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <...@occamsmachete.com>
Subject Re: Is there any website documentation repository or tool for Apache Mahout?
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 17:52:01 GMT
+1

the project uses Confluence for the wiki. All but commiters are blocked from editing pages.

This is getting increasingly frustrating. How many tickets and patches are being passed around
now? I can’t follow them all. I haven’t used Confluence for 4-5 years now but there must
be some way to allow edits and new pages from anyone pending approval to publish?