mahout-user mailing list archives

From Jay Vyas <jayunit...@gmail.com>
Subject simple idea for improving mahout docs over the next month?
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 19:31:58 GMT
hi mahout... i finally thought of a really easy way of ad-hoc improvement
of mahout docs, that can feed into the efforts to get formal docs improved.

Any interest in creating a shared mahout FAQ file in a google doc.?

we can easily start adding questions into it that point to obvious missing
documentation parts, and mahout commiters can add responses below inline.
then overtime we can take those questions/answers and turn them directly
into real docs.

I think this will make it easier for a broader range of people to rapidly
improve mahout docs in an ad hoc sort of way.  i for one will volunteer to
help translate the QA stream into "real" documentation / JIRAs etc.

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com