mahout-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <pat.fer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mahout recommendation in implicit feedback situation
Date Sat, 03 May 2014 21:06:12 GMT
Actually the regular cooccurrence recommender should work too. Your example on Stackoverflow
is calling the wrong method to get recs, call .recommend(uersId) to get an ordered list of
ids with strengths.

It looks to me like you are getting preference data from the user, which in this case is 1
or 0—not recommendations.