mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Schelter <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Future of Frequent Pattern Mining
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 07:26:34 GMT
I don't think we have to extract the code, people can pull it out of the
0.9 releases sources which are in svn.

We have not heard any opposition from a production users of this code
here, nor has someone stepped up to maintain this code (and we've asked
for the second time), so let's finish what we already aimed for in the
0.9 release and remove it.

I'll prepare a patch.

--sebastian