mahout-user mailing list archives

From Alessandro Suglia <alessandro.sug...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Mahout recommendation in implicit feedback situation
Date Sat, 03 May 2014 14:34:54 GMT
I have described it in the SO's post:
"When I execute this code, the result is a list of 0.0 or 1.0 which are
not useful in the context of top-n recommendation in implicit feedback
context. Simply because I have to obtain, for each item, an estimated
rate which stays in the range [0, 1] in order to rank the list in
decreasing order and construct the top-n recommendation appropriately."