mahout-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <pat.fer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sequence and vectors from CSV file
Date Sat, 24 May 2014 17:38:55 GMT
Depends, what you are doing with the data? Also what are the value types. Are you interested
in all of them for analysis?

One thing to note is that if there are unique IDs in your data, they may need to be converted
into ordinal Ints for Mahout. So you need to map your ID to ordinal Ints for input then when
you get the data out you may need to do the reverse map to get your IDs back.

On May 22, 2014, at 10:47 PM, Chhaya Vishwakarma <Chhaya.Vishwakarma@lntinfotech.com>