mahout-user mailing list archives

From David Noel <david.i.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: stop word-lists VS maxDFPercent
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 13:48:31 GMT
> I spent a good while Googling around to build the largest (English)
> stop word-list I could. I'll paste it below for anyone who's
> interested and would like to save themselves an hour of Googling and
> collating.

...cleaned it up some more:

'll,'tis,'twas,a,a's,able,about,above,accordance,according,accordingly,across,act,acts,acted,acting,actually,add,adds,added,adding,adj,affect,affected,affecting,affects,after,afterwards,again,against,ago,ah,ahead,ain't,al,all,allow,allows,allowing,almost,alone,along,alongside,already,also,alt,although,always,am,amid,amidst,among,amongst,amoungst,amount,amounts,amounted,an,and,announce,announced,announcing,another,anothers,any,anybodies,anybody,anyhow,anymore,anyone,anyone's,anything,anything's,anyway,anyways,anywhere,apart,apparent,apparently,appear,appeared,appearing,appreciate,appreciated,appropriate,appropriately,approximate,approximately,are,area,areas,area's,aren,aren't,arent,arise,arisen,around,as,aside,ask,asked,asking,asks,associated,at,auth,available,away,awful,awfully,b,back,backed,backing,backs,backward,backwards,be,became,because,become,becomes,becoming,been,before,beforehand,began,begin,begins,beginning,beginnings,behind,being,beings,believe,believed,below,beside,besides,best,better,between,beyond,big,both,bottom,brief,briefly,but,by,c,c'mon,c's,call,came,can,can't,cannot,cant,caption,captions,captioned,case,cases,cause,caused,causes,certain,certainly,change,changes,clear,clearly,co,co.,com,come,comes,computer,computers,concern,concerning,consequent,consequently,consider,considered,considering,contain,contained,containing,contains,correspond,corresponding,could,could've,couldn't,couldnt,course,cry,current,currently,dare,daren't,dat,date,dates,dated,dear,dearly,definite,definitely,describe,described,describing,despite,detail,details,did,didn't,die,died,differ,differs,different,differently,dig,digs,din,direct,directly,do,does,doesn't,dog,doin,doing,don't,done,door,down,downed,downing,downs,downwards,due,during,e,each,early,edu,effect,eg,eight,eights,eighty,either,eleven,else,elsewhere,empty,en,end,ended,ending,ends,enough,entire,entirely,er,especially,et,et-al,etc,even,evens,evened,evenly,ever,evermore,every,everybody,everybody's,everyone,everyone's,everything,everywhere,ex,exact,exactly,example,except,excepted,excepting,f,face,faced,faces,fact,facts,factual,fair,fairly,far,farther,felt,few,fewer,ff,fifteen,fifteenth,fifth,fify,fill,filled,filling,fills,find,finds,finding,fire,fires,first,five,fix,fixing,fixed,fixes,follow,followed,follower,followers,following,follows,for,forever,former,formerly,forth,forthly,forty,forward,forwards,forwarding,found,four,from,front,fronted,fronting,full,fully,further,furthered,furthering,furthermore,furthers,g,gave,general,generals,generally,get,gets,getting,give,given,gives,giving,go,goes,going,gone,good,goods,got,gotten,great,greatly,greater,greatest,greeting,greetings,group,grouped,grouping,groups,h,had,hadn't,half,ham,happen,happened,happens,har,hardly,has,hasn't,hasnt,havde,have,haven't,having,he,he'd,he'll,he's,heb,hed,hello,help,helps,helped,hem,hems,hence,her,here,here's,hereafter,hereby,herein,heres,hereupon,hers,herself,hes,hi,hid,hier,high,highs,highly,higher,highest,him,himself,his,hither,hoe,hoes,home,hopeful,hopefully,hopefuls,hos,how,how'd,how'll,how's,howbeit,however,hun,hundred,i,i'd,i'll,i'm,i've,id,ie,iemand,if,ignored,im,immediate,immediately,importance,important,in,inasmuch,inc,inc.,indeed,index,indexes,indexed,indexing,indicate,indicated,indicates,information,informations,inner,inside,insofar,instead,interest,interests,interested,interesting,into,invention,inventions,inward,inwards,is,isn't,it,it'd,it'll,it's,itd,its,itself,j,just,k,keep,keeps,kept,keeping,kind,kinds,km,knew,know,knowing,known,knows,l,large,largely,last,lasts,lastly,late,lately,later,latest,latter,latterly,least,less,lest,let,let's,lets,like,liked,liking,likely,likewise,line,lined,little,long,longer,longing,longest,look,looking,looks,looked,low,lows,lower,lowering,lowered,ltd,m,made,mainly,make,makes,making,man,mans,mange,many,may,maybe,maybe's,mayn't,me,mean,meaning,meant,means,meantime,meanwhile,member,members,men,mens,mere,merely,met,might,might've,mightn't,mill,million,millions,min,mins,mine,mined,mining,minus,miss,misses,missing,mod,more,moreover,most,mostly,move,mr,mrs,much,must,must've,mustn't,my,myself,n,na,name,named,naming,namely,nay,nd,near,neared,nearly,necessarily,necessary,need,needed,needing,needn't,needs,neither,never,neverless,nevertheless,new,newer,newest,next,nine,ninety,no,no-one,nobody,non,none,nonetheless,noone,nor,normal,normally,not,noted,noting,nothing,nothing's,nothings,notwithstanding,novel,novels,now,nowhere,number,numbers,o,obtain,obtains,obtaining,obtained,obviously,of,off,often,oh,ok,okay,old,older,oldest,omitted,on,once,onder,one,one's,ones,only,onto,ook,open,opened,opening,opens,opposite,or,order,ordered,ordering,orders,other,others,otherwise,ought,oughtn't,our,ours,ourself,ourselves,out,outs,outside,over,overall,owe,owing,own,p,page,pages,paging,part,parted,particular,particularly,parting,parts,past,per,perhaps,place,placed,placing,places,please,pleased,plus,point,pointed,pointing,points,poor,poorly,possible,possibly,potentially,potential,predominantly,predominant,present,presented,presenting,presents,presumable,presumably,presume,presumed,previous,previously,primarily,primary,probable,probably,problem,problems,prompt,prompts,prompted,promptly,proud,provide,provided,provides,put,puts,q,que,quick,quickly,quite,qv,r,ran,rather,rd,re,readily,real,really,reasonable,reasonably,recent,recently,reeds,ref,refs,regard,regarding,regardless,regards,relate,related,relative,relatively,respective,respectively,result,resulted,resulting,results,right,rights,room,rooms,round,rounds,run,s,said,same,saw,say,saying,says,sec,second,secondly,seconds,see,seeing,seem,seemed,seeming,seems,seen,sees,self,selve,selves,sensible,sensibly,sent,serious,seriously,seven,seventy,several,shall,shan't,she,she'd,she'll,she's,shed,shes,should,should've,shouldn't,show,showed,showing,shown,showns,shows,side,sides,sig,significant,significantly,similar,similarly,since,sincere,sine,sit,six,sixty,slight,slightly,small,smaller,smallest,so,some,somebody,someday,somehow,someone,somethan,something,something's,sometime,sometimes,somewhat,somewhere,soon,sorry,specifically,specified,specify,specifying,state,states,stated,still,stills,stop,stops,strong,strongly,substantial,substantially,successful,successfully,such,sufficient,sufficiently,suggest,suggested,suggests,suggesting,sup,sups,sure,system,t,t's,take,taken,taking,tell,tells,telling,ten,tend,tends,tending,than,thank,thanks,thanx,thanking,that,that'll,that's,that've,thats,the,their,theirs,them,themselves,then,thence,there,there'd,there'll,there're,there's,there've,thereafter,thereby,therefore,therein,theres,thereupon,these,they,they'd,they'll,they're,they've,thick,thin,thins,thing,things,think,thinks,third,thirds,thirty,this,thorough,thoroughly,those,though,thought,thoughts,three,through,throughout,thru,til,till,tis,to,today,together,too,took,top,tot,toward,towards,tried,tries,truly,try,trying,turn,turned,turning,turns,twas,twelve,twenty,twice,two,u,ud,under,underneath,undo,undone,undid,undoing,unfortunate,unfortunately,unless,unlike,unliked,unlikely,until,unto,up,upon,upward,upwards,us,use,used,useful,uses,using,usually,uucp,v,value,various,versus,very,via,viz,vs,w,want,wanted,wanting,wants,was,wasn't,wat,way,ways,we,we'd,we'll,we're,we've,welcome,welcomes,welcomed,well,wells,went,werd,were,weren't,what,what'd,what'll,what's,whats,what've,whatever,when,when'd,when'll,when's,whence,whenever,where,where'd,where'll,where's,whereafter,whereas,whereby,wherein,whereupon,wherever,whether,which,whichever,while,whilst,whither,who,who'd,who'll,who's,whoever,whole,whom,whomever,whose,why,why'd,why'll,why's,will,willing,wish,with,within,without,won't,wonder,wondering,wonders,work,worked,working,works,would,would've,wouldn't,www,x,y,year,years,yes,yet,you,you'd,you'll,you're,you've,young,younger,youngest,your,yours,yourself,yourselves,z,zero,sdfsdfs