mahout-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using clustering output for classification
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 20:59:38 GMT
In theory, what you need to do is take your training data for your
classifier and run your clustering to get a 1 of n encoding of the cluster
for each example in the training data.

Then train the classifier using original and new features.

Does that help?  I have a simple demo of the process in R that I do if that
would help.