mahout-user mailing list archives

From Parimi Rohit <rohit.par...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ClassNotFound Exception when running SequenceFilesFromDirectory
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 13:58:56 GMT
Hi Suneel,

Thanks for the information. I converted the .sgm files to text files and
ran the seqdirectory job. However, I still get the exception
"java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.mahout.common.AbstractJob".

hadoop jar
/Users/rohitp/Desktop/rohitp/Downloads/mahout-distribution-0.9/mahout-examples-0.9-job.jar
org.apache.mahout.text.SequenceFilesFromDirectory -i
LDA/reuter_example/reuters-out/ -o LDA/reuter_example/reuters-out_seq/

Thanks,
Rohit