mahout-user mailing list archives

From Wei Zhang <w...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: a seemingly benign test that fails MahoutTestCase
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 01:22:52 GMT

Hello Ted,

Thank you very much for the reply! I have created a github gist that
records the error message at
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/21a2f36c995c1d39717b

I am sorry that I forgot to attach the error log, it is something that
looks like this (just in case that github gist is displaying incorrectly):
Jun 16, 2014 6:07:10 PM
com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.ThreadLeakControl checkThreadLeaks
WARNING: Will linger awaiting termination of 2 leaked thread(s).
Jun 16, 2014 6:07:30 PM
com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.ThreadLeakControl checkThreadLeaks
SEVERE: 1 thread leaked from SUITE scope at
org.apache.mahout.wei.inc.util.HDFSUtilTest:
   1) Thread[id=15, name=org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.LeaseRenewer$1@7b968017,
state=TIMED_WAITING, group=TGRP-HDFSUtilTest]
        at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.LeaseRenewer.run(LeaseRenewer.java:397)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.LeaseRenewer.access$600(
LeaseRenewer.java:69)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.LeaseRenewer$1.run(LeaseRenewer.java:273)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Jun 16, 2014 6:07:30 PM
com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.ThreadLeakControl tryToInterruptAll
INFO: Starting to interrupt leaked threads:
   1) Thread[id=15, name=org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.LeaseRenewer$1@7b968017,
state=TIMED_WAITING, group=TGRP-HDFSUtilTest]
Jun 16, 2014 6:07:30 PM
com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.ThreadLeakControl tryToInterruptAll
INFO: All leaked threads terminated.

Thanks!

Wei