mahout-user mailing list archives

From anaa dewet <rodoo...@hotmail.com>
Subject LDA help
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2014 21:14:33 GMT

Hi ,
I sent this before ,but I do not know if it posted in the group successfully :It is my first
question here
I would like to run LDA on my own set of documents .I used seqdirectory  utility to convert
a directory of text documents into sequence files however I need to set each sequence file
key by rowid generated from database or  a column's value of csv file .i.e. a lrage csv file
where each line is a document , I would like to create a sequence file for each line take
in account the key to be the first column.Is there an option to determine what the key of
sequence file shall be ?
for LDA results , How can I interpret the term-topic and doc-topic files that generated after
run LDA or cvb ?
appreciate help,
dewet