mahout-user mailing list archives

From Mohammed Omer <beancinemat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CVB: Incorrect mapping between p(topic | term) and p(doc | topic) dump files
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 20:37:10 GMT
All - to help illustrate the issue, I've put together my mahout cvb script
and some truncated output files here for your review with real data:

https://gist.github.com/momer/3ddaaa0c291a91d25709

Not sure if this is frowned upon, but to expedite some eyes on this issue,
I'll donate $200 to the Apache foundation if we can figure this out by the
end of the week; and, $100 if we can figure it out by the end of next week!

Thank you,

Mo