mahout-user mailing list archives

From Mohammed Omer <beancinemat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CVB: Incorrect mapping between p(topic | term) and p(doc | topic) dump files
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 21:42:53 GMT
Quick, brief update to all who are looking into this:

It's become apparent that due to the inability to include a given Topic's
ID when using `vectordump` with a dictionary file, that I'll likely have to
resort to using `seqdumper` to dump out the term|topics and then use
`seqdumper` again to dump out the dictionary file, and finally write my own
map job to join the two items together.

Issue resolved, I'll write a post on this in detail for others to learn
from and reference. If anyone comes up with a more streamlined solution,
I'll still donate the full $200 to Apache; otherwise, I'll throw in $100
next week.

Thank you all for your work on Mahout.

Mo